Should you buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?


   With the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, for the Nintendo Switch, coming close many of you may be wondering if they should buy this game for the Switch. ( Or many of you are thinking, NO SHIT ITS MARIO FUCKING KART). Some of us, like myself, already own this game and are wondering if this is really worth the 59.99 USD price. In other words if we own the game already why buy it again?

   Well the Deluxe version comes with many new features that the Wii U version didn't. To start off this new Mario Kart has a better online where you can finally play with friends ( So innovative...). It has new characters, like Inkling Girl and Boy, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. The return of Battle mode (the good version not the shitty one Mario Kart on the Wii U had).

  If you never played Mario Kart 8 and you own a Switch go buy this game its a very good game (its got LINK in it as in Legend Of Zelda Link). The game looks great on the Wii U and it looks well polished on the Switch. The Switch version Comes with all the DLC tracks and there are so many tracks in this game and they are all very good. Some of the tracks are from older Mario Kart games but they are remixed in the Mario Kart 8 Style (as in it adds those awesome zero gravity zones).

  As for me I think I will wait on this title. I will eventually get it but maybe not a Day one purchase. Aside From Mario Kart I want to say thank you to those of you who are reading my posts. Please leave comments tell me what I'm doing that you hate or that you like I really want the feedback.

Comments