Why you should buy Super Bomberman R


   Many of us have probable played Bomberman before. The game is very fun and competitive. If many of you are like me you like having friends over and playing games and laughing so had that your lung feels like it is going to burst. Sadly video games today don't really let you do that anymore. My friends and I lately have been having a hard time to find multiplayer games that you can all play in the same console and that is because most games today are only multiplayer online. Just recently though Bomberman made a return on the Nintendo Switch. The two are a dream team with the Switch's ability to make one control into two you can play a two player game right out of the box.

  Many of you may be thinking, but why does that mean I should buy Bomberman? So the reason I want people to buy bomber man is because the return of this classic game could mean a return to many other classic games. It could also show a return to having games be multiplayer on just one console. If this game is successful then hopefully this would come true, but to be honest I am just being too optimistic and I don't really see this happening. Regardless, Super Bomberman R is a really good game and Konami actually seems to care about it.

 

Comments