Super Mario Odyssey Hype train

   This game is coming out this month. In two weeks the world will be blessed with Nintendo's mascot's brand new game. I am so excited I already have the game preordered and fully paid for on amazon. I cant resist the amazon prime discount.

   I am so excited to play as Mario wearing a sombrero and riding some sort of Aztec statue of a jaguar. I knew my boy Mario was a Mexican; I can feel it with my Mexican heart. Aside from that I am sure there will be a lot more to the game. Mario games are always great and even the not so good ones are awesome.

   before I preordered the game I wasn't so sure if i wanted to buy it right away. The reason is I am not a huge Mario fan I was torn between buying this or Fire Emblem Warriors. I chose Mario of course. I chose it because, even though i prefer the Fire emblem franchise, Super Mario games are just a Nintendo fan's must have. Plus T-rex Mario.



It's a T-rex with a hat and a Mustache. What more could we ask for.

Comments