How I Review Games (L3GNAA)

Greetings readers๐Ÿ‘‹ 'Tis I, your friendly internet blogger; L3GNAA. As you may have guessed by the title, I'm spending this week to bring you all an incredibly rare treat; a post dedicated to knowing the ins-and-outs as to how I put out my weekly reviews. However, before we get to all that good stuff, how's about a little personal background. No? well alright simply go one paragraph over. ๐Ÿ˜


A Little Bit About Me
Video Games, I'm sure like many, are a big part of my life. The related experiences have brought me so much joyous memories throughout the years; from solitary enjoyment, to fantastic occasions with friends and family. All my life I have always wanted to simply be part of the industry that has for a long time brought me so much glee, so color me surprised when one of my good buddies had asked me to be part of a blog he had made. I was befuddled at first, but him knowing I would be the only one to take such a proposal seriously, well how could I refuse. Overtime he started putting less-and-less effort into the gaming blogs, however, I was still driven to sharing with the world my opinions on games. Honestly, although I'm psyched when people view my content what really keeps me pushing these reviews out is the need for making a database for all the games I play.

Reviewing Games
First and foremost, if my other fellow blogger has reviewed a game, I always respect his opinion and vise-versa.Second, I don't really do to much forethought into my posts as I want my thoughts of a game to be raw and from the heart. Reviewing every title is always a little tricky, as I'm into a variety of game-genres. Besides relying heavily on my gaming intuition I've recovered over the years, I not over take into account my personal experience, but also how other people may view the game. However, in the end I always make sure I find a balance of personal and public perception, but just know I do take heavily into account my final score. I do my best to come up with a rating that when I ever glance back at the multitude of scored photos saved on my phone, I am satisfied with the rating I gave it at the time. Obviously my impression of a game title could be easily swayed depending on my emotions at the moment, but I'll always make sure to mention it in the blog. There seems to be a tad confusion with the star-system I use, so before I wrap-up here allow me to take a second to clarify. There can be up to a total of five stars maximum, whenever I am having an indecisive moment (like can't deciding between a two or a three) I normally tend to go down the middle by adding a few small stars sprinkled in; however, this aspect is only found on my social media posts, which you can add down below. As for my actual blog, all you can view is the regular rating, but depending on my passion of a game, if I believe it deserves a little more accolade, it will for sure gain (TGWP) The Games We Play... Seal of Approval!

Message Me @:
Twitter, Snapchat, & Instagram @L3GNAA

Comments