Zombie Gunship Survival (review) - Raining Hell

How does one describe ZG Survival? Sure I can simply sum it up as a regular 3๐ŸŒŸmobile video game, but that would not be giving it the recognition it deserves. The gameplay can be said as a top-down military shooter, where the camera moves in a rotating possession from the point-of-view of a avian vehicle. There is also this building simulator in the app that allows you to strengthen your defenses for an optional gaming session of defending ones base. What really makes this game stand out so much is definitely the community aspect of it; although I have hardly dabbled in it, it is quite amusing to see such an implementation in a mobile game, for me anyways since this is my first year really going hardcore on the mobile seen since I got my Iphone 7 ๐Ÿ˜.
If you are wondering what makes this review any different from everything else I've made here at TGWP. All I can say is that it is my shortest time playing a mobile before reviewing it, which is rare for a phone game to receive due to that fact that unless it's a score-ranking or pay-to-win/play game, takes a gamer a long time to fully get a good hold on a games experience.
You'll will completely obtain the ZG Survival gameplay in your first gaming-session, however, I'm taking the game slowly as like all my mobile games I enjoy starting up my applications in small bites. However! I can totally see people playing for even longer moments. Not worth keeping on your phone, but its sure worth the download.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Tips & Tricks:

  • I used a turret and sniper combo
  • Change the starting point for your soldiers
  • You can shoot the undead when they're behind walls

Comments