Injustice 2 Mobile app


It's always nearly impossible for a squeal of anything to not be compared to its predecessor, and as entertaining as Injustice 2 the mobile games just so happens to be, its still no exception. Now from what I remember from the first app, the game and its sequel kinda look and feel the same. There of course are some aspects to the game that vary from each other, such as customizable items to the roster of characters and the overall display layout. For the most part, this is honestly simply more Injustice mobile which is great if that's what your looking for! However, for me I was looking for a little more meat on the boat.
Injustice 2 Mobile is meant to be played in quick 10 min bursts (more if you'd like) however I highly advise not playing for too long on your phone, as like many graphically powered games, the app is prone to heating rather quickly. So if you'd like to continue ones playtime online, careful as you might see time fly to gather up points. I'd suggest playing the option of Leagues in the game, but since its release I have yet to view it available, perhaps I'll add to the review in the future, but I highly doubt it. To be honest most your time will be spent on the campaign and numerous other distractions such daily resources that kept my little OCD coming back regularly. Now... time to get seriously critical!
Unless you have few time-and-patience to shelf out cash for this game your options for characters will not be most desirable. I got somewhat lucky as I am a big Wonder Women fan (so I did not mind her being my main). My point is if you download this be prepared to see the same characters, because even when you unlock a character you actually like, your not going to be able to use them as they will be so leveled. I wasn't even able my boy Supes as he was not on par with my Harley Quinn! I would say the biggest hardship this game commits is making you progress a tad bit only to figurative door in front of your metaphorically telling "That's it, your done for today". So to recap; the game is fun, a great distraction, and takes way to long to get what you want. I'm going to keep this on my phone but only for the off chance a character-skin is released.

Rating: ⭐⭐☆☆☆

Tips & Tricks:

  • Get the free stuff daily
  • Make use of all the activities
  • Learn a combo for each character

Comments