WWE Tap Mania - Review

This is a Tap game... enough said. 😐 I originally downloaded this game from the Apple app store to entice my oldest brother to continue playing video games (even if it is mobile titles) I mean the last game he put a ton of time into was a Spanish-meme game. After a few attempts, it had became abundantly clear he had no interest in the quick-thumbing app. It was really a shame too as my brother is quite into wrestling. However, he is from a different generation, so perhaps the limelight on the newer WWE superstars maybe had been to much for him. Luckily if you are a current fan and have the simple capacity of tapping on your phones screen, you should have a swell time with this title. For awhile anyway, as a quickly understood what this application was.
Normally when I'm not one-hundred percent on a cellphone game, I can at least chuck it up to the fact that it is a mobile game, and a majority of them are meant to be short. I mean its in your pocket or whatever, and can easily be whipped-out! so perhaps I was doing something wrong, as my time spent on the game were incredibly brief. Especially because I didn't want to go through wait time of tapping. My nephew got a short kick of the game, as the simple mechanics and smooth animated wrestlers kept his attention as well as mine. This isn't a bad game, but I have to rate for what it is, and what it is can be depicted as a game WWE made to make some bucks on the side. Check out the game, this might be for you. 📱👀

Rating: ⭐⭐☆☆☆

Tips & Tricks:

  • Trying using more than your thumbs
  • Work out a log-in, log-out routine
  • Customize character for attachment

Comments