Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing

The Early Days

Either I've been living under a rock, or there has been a renaissance of these sorts of games, I am of course referring to these anime-themed, and randomly character-generated mobile titles that seem to keep people preoccupied with the ever essential need to grind stones; at least there's no ads which is nice. So I've been playing quite a few of these video games, and I gotta say Naruto's latest phone title has got some very interesting devices that make it stand out. Before I embark on this tale I would like to take a moment to thank one of my buddies who was my spirit guide upon this little adventure, as well as some other folks who in tandem provided the most aid I have for any of these free-to-pay's.


Getting Started

I gotta admit right-off-the-bat, I'm pretty biased when it comes to Naruto, but nevertheless as a fan I am also more prone to not shying away from any critiques I find with the game. Now with that being said lets begin. So the way I played this was of course forming a strong enough team to help me get through the campaign (both on normal and hard), and of course if I ever got stuck I just run through any of the trophies I missed. [No they're not PlayStation trophies, those are much more valuable, but they are necessary if care to view those check-marks I crave so much] Fortunately this game knows how to appreciate the strong/lazy, as you can increase the speed and set the characters to auto-battle.


Becoming a Ninja

This game has a pretty substantial multiplayer, you can team up with other fellow players both locally and online, with even an option to turn things competitively. I didn't dabble to much on the online, but it is there for anyone looking for a less isolated experience. However, these types of games are starting to show a pattern; they start of strong luring players with catering to a narrative and emphasizing in this games case being that of the online, but also the other modes of the title as well as the events which illuminated these sorts of video games.In short this is quite an interesting title as my journey was fond, but eventually hit with a road-block and decided to stop... for awhile.


Query

I wrote this while staying in the same room as my father, we don't bond much but just being in the same room as him while he watches his old cowboy films is quite melancholy. So as always; what did ya'l opinions on either the game or this review? I try my best and really appreciate the views.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆

Tips & Tricks:

  • Switch on that auto-battle when busy
  • Participate in the online activities
  • Take caution withe the character resources

Comments